Friday, September 7, 2007

Fantabulous Decanter!

Yes, I admit it, I am a wine lover! Actually my husband and I really enjoy good wine! So it's fun for me to find new and fun things for him - today I found this really neat-o decanter - if you know a wine-o or have a friend that might enjoy a fun and unique wine gift, this is just thing for them! And it'd make a great wedding gift! I found this at IWA - they have a great deal of funness! (I just had to use that word this week!)
And if you are doing a wine course with each meal course, it would be nice to use fun glass decanters on each table, glass decanters would be much more affordable. Like this one, from Macy's for $40 - you can find even more affordable decanters from Ebay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this decanter... I want one. You are rocking the blog... you go girl. I'll be back over and over ad over to check out what is new! - caroline johnson www.lifewithcaroline.com

tyesha said...

you are right wine decanters are great wedding gifts. we got one for our wedding and before we got it I had no idea how cool they were. first the wine tastes so much better and second it make any dinner table look that much better. this one is a beauty i might just get it for a couple i know.

-Tyesha

Melissa DiStefano said...

I totally agree with you Tyesha a great decanter can make a table and it can be a conversation piece - I don't think people understand how much it changes the wine - glad you like it! Great minds think alike!

Blogging tips