Thursday, October 25, 2007

One Final Tip on Tipping!

Tapped Out Yet?

Well here's some good news: There are some people you don't have to tip. It is easy to remember that you don't tip the owner of a business, but instead tip the people working for that owner. In addition, the florist, bakery, and bridal shop will not be expecting a gratuity, nor will the invitation or party rental companies. Thank-you notes are, as always, universally and eternally appreciated.



However if you feel like ANY of your vendors have gone over and above and beyond the "call of duty" then a tip is always appreciated.


Yup! That's me working on 352 amazing buttons!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

yaayy! I have a personal blog stocker! I feel special. You can call me Super Eco, haha. Maybe that's what I should be for Halloween! :)

You've got a great series of posts going on here! I think the idea of giving a gift, left by a previous commenter, is also a great idea!

Melissa DiStefano said...

That would be a great Halloween costume don't ya think!

I love the idea of a personal gift - cash is always nice, but the fact that someone puts personal thought into a gift, is just, well - personal!

XXOO!
Your Personal Blog Stalker

Blogging tips