Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Eve - Pre-Celebration!


I hope you all had a fantabulous Christmas! I know we did! It was filled with so much laughter and love, and fun! And that is what the holidays are all about - regardless of how you celebrate, what you celebrate, or what your traditions are, just being together, your crazy family, your quiet celebration - it's about doing it together.


Like I posted earlier we celebrate Christmas Eve, Italian Style with the Feast of the Seven Fishes. Here's the recap:

We started with Gingerbread Smack-Down, also known as Pimp Your Gingerbread Crib - we all go together started with a standard Gingerbread Kit and made it our own - This was Christmas Eve-Eve (aka December 23rd)

The Gingerbread Mess!

My Gingerbread House (The Snowman is totally cute, no?)

The Cheater's House (aka - My Mom's - she was trying to copy a house from the Internet)

My Mother-In-Law's House:
Maria's House (I love her wreath and trees!!!)All of our Houses!

Next Post - The Food!

No comments:

Blogging tips