Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I'll do anything for you!


This is a true statement! As a wedding consultant, I will do anything to make sure your day is amazing! It's your day! You worked hard to be, you lost weight, compromised on suggestions, are getting married - so if something needs to be done, heck I'll do it.

Especially if the client is a dear friend of the family. This wedding was in Orlando, it was for Keri and Dan- Damon Tucci did the photography - he also did my sister's wedding. Keri and Dan got married a while ago, I don't know why I never posted their photographs... consider this Damon's early work. He's only gotten better!

Since they are family friend I got to do this wedding in a gown! Even funner for me!

A family that grows together, grows bald together!


Yeah, this is me under her dress.... it's my best side, don't ya think!




A tender quiet moment after the I do's! I love this!!! I love this photograph, it shows the sheer exhaustion on their faces but the excitement around them, no one wants to stop!

No comments:

Blogging tips