Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What's in The Name?


Okay, so I am THAT person. Seriously! It took me 11 years to change my name from Miss Maiden Name to Mrs. Married Name. I can't give you all of the excuses, because my husband was all for me hyphenating... or keeping my last name.

There was no pressure to change who I was. But the thought of all of that trouble, changing my credit cards and my library card, and my blockbuster card, and my driver's license, Social Security Card, my Passport, I guess it just seemed daunting.


But now there is Maiden Name Change.com the easiest way to change your name! They even fill in the forms for you! I mean, HELLO how easy can that be!


It's affordable and they help you every step of the way! They'll give you a list of activities, simple and friendly reminders - and you can make sure not to miss a step - like that voter's registration card that got forgotten (yeah, I didn't realize that until today...oops!)

I wish this was around when we got married!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea! I am so that person too! It's just so much of a hassle to change my name! I will definitely have to check this site out!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Phew! I am glad it's not just me!!! What a great idea, huh! I wish we would of thunk it first!

Sublime Studios said...

I have heard alog of great things about your business! We are photographers in the Panhandle, but also do alot of work in Tampa... we will definately refer you to any clients that ask! I hope we get to work with each other sometime!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

I'm guilty of taking FOREVER to change my name, too! I think the last thing I still have to change is my passport :) Yay - almost there!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for sharing this link. This makes it SOOOOO easy!

Blogging tips