Friday, May 9, 2008



We have an event coming up in Vegas next year and I HAVE TO do a site visit... Darn it!

I am a very thrifty traveler... so when a trip comes up, especially to a town as tourist driven as Vegas, the first thing I do is a search for "Vegas Promotion Codes" - now if you have some place specific you wanted to stay, change that search to "Venetian Promotion Code" or "Palazzo Promotion Code" and you'll come up with some great savings!

For instance, I found a code that gets us a Sweet Suite at the amazing Palazzo, for $179 a night, plus:

$25 Gaming Credit
2 for 1 entrée at Mainland
Spend $50 on food and receive $15 off at the 40/40 Club
2 for 1 beverages at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf
Complimentary Internet Access

Pretty Fantastic, huh!

We are on our way to Las Vegas! I'll be back Monday, and let you know all about my fantastic site visits!

Does anyone else just love hotels??

1 comment:

Jessica said...

My husband and I are headed to Las Vegas this weekend! I LOVE walking around all of the hotels---such amazing sites in Vegas!

Blogging tips