Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wacky Wedding... Start NOW!

Your eyes are not deceiving you -- This is a wedding that took place on three bi-planes! The groom is on the left plane, the bride is on the right plane, and the officiant on the middle plane.  And, check out the awesome shirt (below)!
{Now how did they kiss?}
So, it got me thinking of some Wacky Weddings that we've done or are in the process of planning, and I wanted to share some of them with you.
More Wacky Weddings to come on Wacky Wedding Week, right here on Adventures in Wedding Planning. {said in my best movie announcer voice}

3 comments:

Allure Event Consulting said...

OH MY GOODNESS! That is really WACKY!

Susan and Stewart Powers said...

Wow! Now that's what I call a thrilling and adventurous wedding! Amazing!

~Joann

Anonymous said...

oh my goodnes very very beautifullll

Blogging tips