Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Such a Deal!

You never know where you'll find the best deal. Regardless of what it is. Sometimes in the most unlikely of places.

For our bridal shows this year, we had an idea. We wanted to create a pill bottle called "MasterPiece Stress Relief" with a fun and funky label and fill them with Jelly Belly Jelly Beans.
Our final product was too stinkin' cute, huh! But our problem was that all of the brides thought they were too, and we ran out at the first Bridal Show. We went through our entire stock! So I had to rush to re-purchase all of the items we needed, the bottles, more lables, more pills.

So on my rush to find the pills that I could get and fast, this is what I found.

The place I originally purchased them (and got a great deal) didn't have an express shipping option. So I figured, I'd price out 2 places, our local mall, Sam's Club and Staples (yes, with the easy button). Here's what I found:

The Local Mall: Jelly Belly's in Bulk $11.61 per pound.
Sam's Club: 2 pound bag, I'd need 3 bags, total per pound $6.11 (free shipping!)
Staples: 2 pound bad, I'd need 3 bags, total per pound $3.60 (free shipping!)

I couldn't believe that Staples was my best bet! And by a nice amount!

See, you never know.

1 comment:

Tali ~ Solutions Bridal said...

I never got a chance to stop by your booth. I'm glad you posted on your booth. Very creative with the jelly beans. yum

Tali

Blogging tips