Monday, April 26, 2010

Place Setting - Where does the Napkin Go?

So, my original intention was to do a series on not putting the napkin in a glass when doing a place setting at a wedding. This is a huge pet-peeve of mine!

The napkin doesn't belong there, so please for all things that are holy, stop putting the napkin in the water, wine or champagne glass at a wedding! There are plenty of other elegant napkin folds and places for that beautiful linen to go, I promise!

But, I said, when I started thinking about this post... so what happened in the meantime, I got these super fun, amazing photographs of place settings, and now I MUST share them with you!

Fair Warning... *Insert Beep, Beep Beep* here... the first picture has the napkin in the glass, but if you can tell me its not precious and wouldn't be adorable at a bridal luncheon... then... well... shoooosh!






Who would have thought that a pink polka dotted napkin would be so stinkin' cute!

Photo's by: Ashley Brockinton Photography and Styling and Planning by Mary Hines, Chandelier Productions



In accordance with FTC regulations, we officially notify you that no one was compensated for this endorsement.

1 comment:

jewelry appraisers said...

Placing napkin on a dinner table in a correct manner is an important attiquette.It should be kept in a proper and an attractive way.

Blogging tips