Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Deals Continue!

There are so many ways you can personalize your wedding, unique favors, beautiful custom invitations, gorgeous floral arrangements, or a super awesome monogram to use on your invitations, seals, your cake, napkins, thank you cards, a bazillion different ways, and you know how I love me some monograms!

Leslie Vega Invitations and Stationary is giving away a free custom monogram!! Head over to her blog and comment here and you could win your own custom monogram!!!

2 comments:

wedding photos said...

There are so many ways you can personalize your wedding, unique favors, beautiful custom invitations, gorgeous floral arrangements, or a super awesome monogram to use on your invitations, seals, your cake, napkins, thank you cards, a bazillion different ways, and you know how I love me some monograms!

Perth wedding photos said...

Monograms are seen many weddings these days, but I think its a nice little touch.

Blogging tips