Thursday, June 16, 2011

Guestbook Fun

When I stumbled across this, I just knew I had to share it with you guys! Bleu De Toi has come out with this fun and unique way of remembering the guests at your wedding. This guestbook fingerprint tree can become a lovely keepsake to hang on your wall instead of just some book that sits in a box in your attic.


Each woodcut print is hand printed and personalized just for you! The branches are left bare and you can choose the ink colors you want your guests to leave their thumb prints with.




I just love this idea! It's different and cute and fun for all of your guests!


You could even do balloons!! So adorable!


[Source]


2 comments:

Heather Canada, ABC said...

Love this! One of our couples used on back in October. The bride was a detective so it was even more significant!

Mackenzie said...

I love this idea!!! I just sent it to one of my brides. It fits perfectly with her fall themed wedding!

Blogging tips