Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dove Hair Care

I felt pretty luck when a representative from Dove emailed me and asked if she could send me their new line of Hair Care Products for me to test out.

First I have to let you know, I've used those Purple Bottles of Hair Care products for, as long as I can remember. I love the smell and my hair consistently looks decent. I don't like to spend a lot of time on my hair.

But trying something new, I was up for that.

So, when the box came, the first thing I did was smell it. I was nervous, I wanted something that smelled yummy... and frankly it did. Not fruity or florally, but clean.

I do have to say with a name like Nourishing Oil Care, it made me a bit nervous it was going to leave my hair feeling like a grease-ball. But, honestly it didn't! It allowed my hair to not frizz, behave under the intense Florida Humidity, and still look good.

I love the idea of having an intense conditioner that wasn't a 3-minute treatment, if I had more time, I'd let it stay in longer, and if I didn't, it would still work.

The Dove Nourishing Oil Care Leave In Conditioner was amazing, it was thick and luscious, and really made my hair super soft and touchable, I was impressed.

I think what I liked the most about the products was that you could really feel the difference, the conditioner was thick, and didn't drip down my hand (sort of the sour cream test of thickness) and felt like Salon Quality Products, that I can buy at my local store.

Honestly, I was impressed.

I'd buy the products again.

{Dove sent me these products to review on my blog, I was not compensated for this post, I was trusted to give my full and honest opinion on the product. And I did.}

If you have a product you'd like featured on our Bridal Nesting Labs, please email me directly.

No comments:

Blogging tips