Thursday, October 6, 2011

Worried about the Weather

Photography by Pure by Lindsey
I recieved the sweetest card from one of our brides - and I really just felt like sharing the love!

"Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day perfect! If it wasn't for you, I would have completely forgotten about a Grandma and might have been incapasciated by my fear of the rain! (there's a freen blob on the radar!). side note by Melissa: this bride literally wouldn't put her iphone down the entire day, I swear she had it stuffed in bra and was looking at the weather radar every 20 seconds like it was oxygen... it never rained. I told her it wasn't going to. My family and friends were all so impressed with your work, and I would and will recommend you to all my friends! Thank you again for being so great....


This is why I love my job!

2 comments:

Wedding Invitations said...

I just love looking at this. It fills me up with joy, I don't really have an answer to why, but it's so pretty! :)

kennady said...

The wedding dresses is too good i feel u have selected the right wedding planner for your wedding.

Blogging tips