Monday, November 14, 2011

Scrabble Wedding Details

I have a confession. I'm a HUGE scrabble fan. Receiving triple points on a word makes me squeal in happiness. And Words with Friends doesn't help my obsession. There are many evenings where I can be found in the zone....
So, when I found these fantastical ways to incorporate Scrabble pieces into your wedding, my inner-nerd was super excited!
First up, customized Scrabble Coasters we found at Intimate Weddings:

Via Intimate Weddings

How creative and thoughtful are these? Not to mention, you can make them yourself with this DIY tutoral. Your wedding party will adore this personalized favor and you will never forget which drink is yours!

We also found these nifty place cards at Style at Home that would be so easy and fun to create:
Via Style at Home
With details like these, your wedding will be nothing less than Scrabulous (get it... ?)!!!

Do you have any wedding detail ideas that are totally funness?

No comments:

Blogging tips