Friday, October 5, 2012

Hire a Professional Photographer


I could get on my soap box right now, and tell you how important it is to hire a professional photographer, if you've read my blog for a while, you know that I didn't hire a professional for my wedding, and wound up with green photographs. Green. Like Green, Green.

Don't believe me... check it out!

Okay, so here you see why Aunt Martha may not be the best choice for your wedding photography. Cuz, she did such a great job at my wedding.

So, here are side by side images that were taken around the same time... the one on the left... professional photographer. The one of the right, a friend with a super nice camera.

In the interest of full disclosure - I stole this photograph from Planning...Forever Events

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Shutterfly and would love one of these photo books to use for a sign-in book at my wedding reception.


Lucknow Wedding Planners

Anonymous said...

This is a good one and I’m dying to document my recent engagement pictures in a photo album/book. Thanks!

Jaipur Wedding Planners

Blogging tips